.

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Kim Makes me Proud...Again

          It has been a long time coming, Kim will be graduating with her A.A. degree from Seminole State College tomorrow. The graduation will be held at the CFE Arena at UCF, my home away from home. Kim has worked unbelievably hard to do her very best in every class she has taken. She consistently forwent fun in order to study more. I have great respect for her work ethic and her ability to chase her dreams fearlessly. She's graduating as a member of the honor society Phi Theta Kappa and she's also graduating summa cum laude, which is the highest of three degrees of praise as noted on a diploma. That's my sister!!!  In the fall, Kim will begin her undergraduate studies at UCF by pursuing a degree in Sport and Exercise with Specialization in Human Performance. Her dream is to become a physical therapist and this is the next step for her to get there. We're going to downtown Disney to celebrate today! She told me last night, "Not even this rain can erase the smile from my face." I love her!