.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pet Peeves

A list of a few of my pet peeves. I'm sure there are more, but this is all I could think of at the moment.
  • When cell phones make noise. I can handle vibrations to a certain extent, but not ring tones or notifications. Also, if too many notifications come over through vibration, put it on silent.
  • When I get stuck in the rain without Rain-X on my windshield. It makes it so that you don't need your wipers if you're going over a certain speed because the water beads right off.
  • Toilet paper: it should be soft, double ply and rolled over the top. Trust me, I'm an expert.
  • I hate when people roll down windows in the car. The pressure that builds up in the car while it's in motion gives me a headache.
  • Public bathrooms: I hate them. I hate having to use them. I hate the workout it is to hold the squatting position.