.

Friday, May 30, 2014

Relationship Status: Dysfunctional

         I would describe my relationship with my pants as dysfunctional. Society, family and friends expect me to wear pants and it's inconvenient for me.  I hate the way the waist of pants feel on my belly. It doesn't matter whether it's high or low, jeans or elastic. You'd think I'd like dresses more than I do. My stomach has been feeling better this past week since I've started cutting back on my iron supplements (I should write a post about that), but pants still annoy me. Ever since I've moved out of my parents house I have disliked wearing pants while I'm at home. When I get home, I take off my bra and my pants to get comfortable. Of course, if my sister's home/awake, I put on some pants if I'm going to be in her company. Otherwise, my pants are off. No pants, no worries.

          I'm so used to taking off my pants when I visit my doctors that I risk taking off my pants at the dentist out of habit. My bad, Doc... those weren't the cheeks you wanted to look between.