.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

This Too Shall Pass

Stress is attacking me from different angles. I'm packing up to move back in with my parents in a few weeks. I've got exams looming in the near future. I'm concerned about insurance wanting to know why I'm taking Cimzia in order for them to decide if they'll still offer coverage. (I'll blog more about that once I know more in about a month). I'm anxiously waiting for the Department of Education to complete their review so that I can apply for graduation as well as apply for my last class in the spring. I'm worried for family who might be losing their house to foreclosure soon.  Despite all of it, I'm actually in high spirits because I feel amazing! I feel strong and I feel sharp! I enjoyed a glass of wine while enduring my online class at double speed tonight. It really is the only way to make it through the class period without giving up on the lecture. While enjoying wine and listening to my lecture I drew a work of art that I named "This Too Shall Pass." It pretty much sums up my sentiments about supply chain management and insurance. Hashtag side-boob, hashtag stick figure syndrome. lol
This Too Shall Pass