.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Learn All The Things!

Lately, I've been overwhelmed with how many different things I want to learn. It's difficult because I'm in the middle of a rough semester that doesn't leave me much free time to learn new things outside of school. I think that's part of the reason I'm craving to learn new hobbies.

- I want to learn to draw so that I can illustrate a children's book when I write one in the future.
- I want to learn html coding and web design so that I can create my own website.
- I want to learn a new language. In fact, I just got 50% off all five levels of Rosetta Stone for Spanish. I also plan on purchasing Rosetta Stone for French before the 50%  off sale expires. Two for the price of one!!! That should help me prepare for my future international travels. After I graduate from UCF, I plan on diving in and investing time to actually learn to fluently speak a foreign language.
- I want to learn how to ballroom dance. Perhaps I'll take lessons when time permits.
- I want to learn how to play an instrument; drums, piano and guitar are at the top of my list. Especially drums, so that I can be a badass, female drummer in a superstar band. (I'd totally rock a Mohawk!)
- I want to learn how to solve a Rubik's cube.
- I want to learn how to act. In the future, I'd love to take some acting classes. It will come in handy when I move to Hollywood when I'm 70 years old to get some Betty White type rolls.