.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

A Nice Surprise

I don't talk much about my relationship with my twin, Leigha. Mostly because it's typically an antagonistic one. Well, her caring actions today came as a nice surprise. I'm not supposed to be driving while I'm on these two antibiotics until I see how they make me feel and since today was my first full day of being on them I didn't think I should be driving.  Leigha was kind enough to drive me to the atm, to get lunch and to the grocery store. Her generosity didn't stop there. She chose to go to the drive up atm so that I wouldn't have to get out of the car because she knows how much it hurts for me to walk.  She let me wait in the car while she went inside Chipotle to get lunch. And, she let me wait in the car at the grocery store while she went inside to get some kind of juice and fruit punch to help me down my medicine that tastes like rubber gloves. I'm thankful for my family taking care of my broken ass.