.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Drawing No. 2 - The Apple of My Eye

I've made a conscious decision to try to draw one new thing every week. I must say sharing my drawings has been less intimidating than sharing things I write. Perhaps because it's less personal for me. Frankly, with drawing I don't care if I'm criticized because I know I have a lot of mistakes to make in order to learn better techniques. As I look at the apple I drew I can't help but be amazed that I actually drew that.  I still haven't made it to the store to buy a pencil sharpener and a proper eraser, so I drew this with a borrowed, sharpened pencil from UCF's College of Business testing center that I swiped on Saturday after my exam. Fear not, I'll return it later this week. It just might be in exchange for a better sharpened pencil. =)

The Apple of My Eye