.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

And Just Like That My Break Is Over

I finished my final exam for summer A term on Thursday. Mistakenly, I thought my class for summer B term started on Tuesday, but I just looked up my schedule and realized that it starts Monday (tomorrow)! So, my four day break ended up being cut short at three days. At least I made the most of it. I mowed my grandma's yard on Friday and helped my dad and uncle trim overgrown tree limbs. By the way, I'm becoming quite a mower. Oddly enough I actually like mowing the lawn and wish my grandma's yard was bigger.  I'm confident enough now to put it as a skill on my resume if for some reason I think it would relate to whatever job I'll be applying for.  Saturday, I went parasailing and got to hang with my favorite sister, Kim, for the day. We binge watched Dexter on Netflix after our adventure at sea. Once Kim left I took a five hour nap. I napped through dinner and woke up around 10pm. Today, I went for a run. It was short and ugly, but my stomach felt great before, during and after the run. That's a win in my book.  That's what I can do with a three day break... imagine if I had a whole week. Five more classes to go before I graduate from U.C.F.