.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring of 2015

          After waiting over two hours to see an advisor today, the verdict is in. I will be graduating from UCF in the Spring of 2015. It stinks that it's a whole year away, but I think it's for the best. Especially, considering how poor I've been feeling. I find myself sleeping as much as I did on spring break. Except, I'm not on break, so the UCF world keeps spinning at full speed without me. I'm registered for two classes this summer and three classes this fall. I have to wait to register for my last class in the spring of 2015 until I fill out an intent to graduate form this November. 

          I think dead people in a grave have more energy than I have right now. Seriously, why am I so freaking exhausted? I'm taking my pills! I'm taking my medicine. My bowels have been treating me relatively well. I've been getting light headed and out breath by doing routine tasks. Taking a shower should not leave my heart racing and me gasping for air. I'm always sick to some degree, but am I really sick? My body needs to get with the program because I've got stuff I need to do. I don't want to go to work. I don't want to go to school. I don't want to go to the Dermatologist tomorrow. I don't want to spend time with friends and family. Although I'm glad Taylor has planned a nap into our day on Saturday. I don't even want to run anymore.  Yet, I continue to sleepwalk through my responsibilities. I get disappointed every time I wake up. No matter how much sleep I get it just doesn't seem like enough. What's wrong with me? The iron supplements were supposed to start helping.