.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Oh My Gosh, I Don't Believe It!

Okay, so I pretty much made straight B's with one C and one A this semester on all of my exams leading up to finals. I knew I had to work my butt off to pull out an A in each class. Honestly, I was expecting B's across the board even though I worked hard in hopes of pulling an A out of my ass. Evidently, I work well under pressure. My basketball days could have told me that. I somehow scored a 96% on my final for ECO 3411, which is insane! That final was worth 46% of my overall grade so it super boosted my overall grade past the 90% mark I needed to make an A in the class. I owned my business law final with a 98%, so I passed that class with an A, too! Finally, Financial Models, the class I needed a perfect score on the final in order to pass the class with A... Well, I was one point shy of getting the A. Overall I scored 179 out of the possible 200 points in the class, which is an 89.5%. However, my professor was kind enough to round it up to an A! My first thought was: no fucking way! I'm feeling pretty lucky right now.

I made three A's across the board. I'm so glad I didn't give up and settle for a B in each class. Hard work doesn't always pay off, but when it does it's a beautiful thing. I never dreamed this semester would end like this. There's another life lesson I'm trying to learn: Dream bigger dreams.