.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

FINALS WEEK!!!

Shame on me, I didn't spend Easter with my family. I spent it with my school books, laptop and calculator. I had 4 Rivers leftovers all to myself, so it wasn't bad. I got caught up in the one class I was a few weeks behind in, ECO 3411, just in time to take the final for it tomorrow. I have to get at least a 92% on the final to pass the class with an A. I'm certainly not going to hold my breath. I'll write a overall review of my semester once this week is over.

I'll take my Financial Models final Wednesday morning. I have to get a perfect score on the final in order to pass the class with an A. Fat chance of that happening, but I'm still going to study my butt off for it because this is my favorite class of the semester and I want to be able to say that I did my best.

Finally, I'm not sure when I'll be taking my Business Law final because it depends on how much new info we go over tomorrow.  Yeah, for some dumb reason finals week doesn't technically start until Tuesday so I still have all three regularly scheduled classes tomorrow. Two of which have homework due and will be going over new material. Thankfully, ECO 3411 opens the exam after class tomorrow afternoon so that I can get that one out of the way. I've self taught the material to myself, so I'm ready regardless of whatever we go over tomorrow in class. The window to take the Business Law exam opens Thursday and closes Monday. I'd love to be ready on Thursday to take it, but since I have to work this week I doubt that's going to be possible. I need a 91% on that final to pass the class with an A.  My goal is to take it Saturday morning at the latest.

For the past week or so I haven't been very successful at keeping up with people. Heck, I've even had to cut back on me time a/k/a naps, so you know it's been bad. I feel heavily distracted and I'm hoping after this week I'll be able to get out and do something fun!!!  At least, I know I'll have fun on May 3rd when I celebrate at downtown Disney with my sister, Kim, the day before she graduates from Seminole State College with her A.A. degree. Speaking of... I need to do a proud big sister post about her accomplishments.