.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Yo-yoing

My health has been yo-yoing for the past week and a half. Bad days followed by good days, which are then followed by more bad days. If only I could manage to keep the yo-yo in my hand to ensure good health. Instead, it keeps slipping out of my grip and rather than putting it to sleep and then winding itself back into my hand, it gets painfully twisted and stuck until I eventually recover. By the time I recover and am ready for another throw, it slips out of my hand...again.

Thankfully, I had a good enough day yesterday to drive to Lake Placid to spend 16 hours with Taylor before heading back to Orlando this morning. The drive was totally worth it! I want to take every opportunity to see her because I never know when the next opportunity will arise... Except I do happen to know when the next opportunity will arise. I get to celebrate her graduation with her and her family at the beginning of August!