.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I Love My New Haircut

After my hair loss incident in March, I was finally ready to get more than a trim yesterday. Before I got it cut, it was a little longer than shoulder length and I didn't have bangs.

I have long been a lover of bangs and I have been a lover of long bangs, so I decided to get nice side sweep bangs to go with the bob. Basically, I banged bob. It's just short enough that it won't go into my typical ponytail. I find myself always just throwing my longer hair up into a ponytail so that I wouldn't have to deal with it. That's exactly why I wanted it short so that I won't have to deal with it. I haven't yet decided the best way to wear it now when I run, but I'll figure it out. I love having short hair!  My neck can breathe! I'm not very good at styling my hair because I don't like to take the time to do it. So, short hair is great for me since it's quicker to blow dry bob. Basically, I like quickies.  Okay, I'll stop...