.

Monday, July 28, 2014

One Fun Night

Over the weekend, Leigha, Kelly, our childhood/lifetime friend, Brittany, and I had a girls night at my place. We ate, drank, played drinking games as well as other games, and danced. I had never partied like this with them before. It totally beat my expectations.  I know these ladies know how to have fun, but this was the first night of real, adult, college kind of fun we've had together.  It was great to feel good, let loose, and have fun. I loved every minute of it! It was the break from reality I needed before diving into this week.

The first part of this week is crazy because it's finals week for Summer B! I'm blogging quick in between work and school. At my late night class tonight, I'll learn what I need to know for the final on Wednesday! Geez, I'm kind of nervous thinking about it! I can't wait for Thursday when my real summer break begins! I have so much planned during my 18 days of break that I'll likely need a break from my break. Is it Thursday, yet?