.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

I Survived The First Week

I know it's a big shock that I survived my first week of classes for the fall semester. This semester I'm taking Portfolio Analysis, Real Estate Property Appraisal, and Supply Chain Management. I can already tell I'm going to enjoy my two senior level electives: Portfolio Analysis and Property Appraisal. I can also already tell that I'm going to dislike the core, junior level, required College of Business course Supply Chain Management.

These three classes wasted no time in keeping me busy. I've already taken a quiz in each class. I was so busy that I momentarily forgot about my runny nose and lingering cough. I always like to set a new routine at the beginning of each semester, so this week I began running on campus. I hope to keep that up on Mondays and Wednesdays after I get out of class.


 I took advantage of a free Karmin concert UCF had for all students and went with Kim. We've been Karminites since they became a YouTube sensation with their cover of Look At Me Now three years ago. Amy and Nick's stage presence was impressive! They both graduated from Berklee College of Music. They put on a super entertaining and fun show. A little bit pop, a little bit hip-hop, and quite a bit of rap... stylistically wide ranging and truly talented!  Oh yeah, and we enjoyed it right from the front row!!!  It was first come, first seated, so Kim started waiting in line to get in after she got out of class at 4:20pm and was one of the first people in line. I met her there after I got off work.  























Let the countdown begin: 15 weeks left in the fall 2014 semester! Christmas break, here I come!