.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Moisturize

For the past week or so, my waking hours have far out numbered my sleeping hours! I'm functioning like a normal human being! The extra waking hours have blessed me with what seems like extra time on my hands, so I decided to start taking better care of my skin. Lotion was a foreign substance to me before, but this past week I've become a huge fan of moisturizer. I've dealt with dry skin for a while, especially on my face. I just never felt like doing anything about it. Recently, I noticed my legs and arms looking so dry that it appeared I had scales. I've been applying lotion on my legs and arms after I get out of the shower and on my face in the morning. Not only does it make my skin feel way better than before, but it also makes me look like I have flesh instead of scales. At the moment, slapping on lotion doesn't seem too exhausting, so I hope this can continue to be in my routine. If you don't currently moisturize, try it. I was pleasantly surprised by how great it makes me feel! My skin feels super soft... I think I'm addicted to it!