.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Help, I Have Senioritis!

It's been two weeks since spring break and all I've been doing is the bare minimum to get by. I don't know where my motivation went to finish strong. My team's final project is suppose to be underway, but I have not even touched it yet. I'm to the point where I calculated my current points against all of the available points in the class to see if I could pass the class without doing anything else. I can't. I currently have 491 points out of a possible 1000 points, so I only have a 49% and that's not good enough to graduate. The good news is that so far only 520 points of the 1000 points have been up for grabs, so I'm making a 94%, which is an A!

I should be inspired to keep up my hard work to maintain the A, but I'm over it. Mostly because I just want to focus on work and getting promoted.  I've diagnosed myself with a severe case of senioritis. Help! How do I get over this feeling of school no longer being important? It's so bad that I even thought about skipping class today. If it wasn't for my team meeting after class, I probably wouldn't have went.