.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Finally, A Day For Myself

I'm off work today, and I'm officially on spring break. No work and no school today... what ever shall I do with myself? I started the day writing two birthday cards for my two friends with March birthdays. I also began hand writing personal thank you cards to my customers that have purchased their cars from me.  Now, I have a hand full of letters in the mailbox waiting for the mail lady to do her thing.

The road was calling my name and my loves (my running shoes) were there waiting for me like they always are. My one manager made it sound promising that I'll likely be able to get Sunday, March 15th off work, which is when the Sarasota half marathon takes place. So, I figured I better log some miles before the race. I logged a whopping two miles today! Better than nothing I guess. The good news is that I felt strong! I've gained 10 pounds since the beginning of the year and I definitely feel better!

My other plans for today include having lunch with my mom, doing laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and taking a NAP!!! That's right folks, I finally have time for a nap! I can't even remember the last time I took a nap. Heck, I may even catch up on some Netflix shows!  Later tonight I'll prepare my scorecard for our weekly sales meeting tomorrow morning at work. I got my first sale for March yesterday! I sold a 2014 Nissan Sentra. I let the customer know that I didn't know much about the car, so I pointed out that it had four wheels, a steering wheel with a horn, and a blinker. He enjoyed my humor.