.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Preparing for My Senior Photo Shoot

Sure, I've always been somewhat of a ham for the camera. However, I've rarely had any photo shoots of me since I've entered into adulthood. Honestly, I'm a little nervous. I hope I look healthy on the day we decide to schedule the photo shoot. I'm excited to have a photographer lined up to take my senior pictures at UCF with "two outfit changes." Does that mean I get to change twice for a total of three outfits, or does that mean I'll only be getting photographed in two outfits? I'll ask once we set the date.

I already have locations on campus in mind for the shoot. I want my photo taken with me sitting behind the knight in the statue of the picture below. The statue is right outside of the football stadium.



I also want my picture taken in front of the reflection pond that's in front of the campus library.




As far as photo shoot outfits I'm not very fashionable, so here is what I've come up with so far. A yellow polka-dotted 50's style skirt with a black sleeveless top. Polished off with a hat I love that brings the whole outfit together.



It's slowly starting to sink in that graduation is right around the corner. =)