.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Making Time

On June 1st, 2015, potentially my first day of unemployment, I wish to start making time for my hobbies again. I want to start making time to run. I worked almost 54 hours this week, so when I was home I was too exhausted to even think about going for a run. I miss it. I miss the road. I miss the time by myself. I miss the high.

I want to start making time to take lessons using my Spanish Rosetta Stone. Maybe if I start soon, I'll eventually learn another language.

I want to start making time for clowning. I love to volunteer clown and I love to make people smile. Plus, I miss my clown friends.

I want to start making time to have some fun. I want to take naps. I want to go to movies. I want to go ice skating. I want to go bowling. I want to hang out with friends. I want to go dancing. I want to try new restaurants. I want an adventure!!!!