.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Guidance

First, I have a confession: I actually thought about reconsidering my viewpoint on marriage. Even though the thought was short lived, it kind of made me freak out. What the Hell was I thinking. I better shake that nonsense out of head. When I search myself, marriage is still not something I want. It must have been a temporary lapse in judgment.

Now on to the real reason I'm blogging tonight. Well, I can't specifically reveal the reason yet; however, I can tell you I am experiencing a lot of emotions. I have such a strong urge to initiate an action to pursue a certain outcome, but it's difficult because I don't have a back up plan. Today, I initiated the action, but there's a possibility that a failed outcome won't lead to my happiness. It's difficult because I believe this action will contribute to my happiness if there is a successful outcome.  I wish I had better guidance to be led down the right path of action or inaction.