.

Monday, May 4, 2015

I Won The Lottery!!!

I won two extra tickets from the extra graduation ticket lottery at UCF!  Sadly, I'm more excited than my sister, Leigha, because now she gets to attend my graduation! I'm just stoked she's actually able to join my whole family to witness this huge accomplishment. I could offer the second extra ticket I won to family or a friend, but I think I'm going to keep it as a souvenir instead.  Does that make me a bad person?

Today, I thanked Leigha for pissing me off years ago because that led me to go to college. So, without her I wouldn't have found the success I'll be celebrating this weekend. Thanks to her I know the Hell of finals week. It's disappointingly ironic that the sole reason I started going to college was to prove to Leigha that I could do things in life without her. Fast forward to today and I do practically everything in life without her. We really don't have many common interests and both of us are guilty of not compromising. I struggle to relate with her.  Although our relationship isn't near as horrible as it once was, it's just non-existent.  Sometimes I miss the relationship we used to share.  I think that's why it's important to me that she's able to come to my graduation.  After all, I wouldn't have made it to college without her.