.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What Does It Mean To Have Fun?

I think with all of my hard work I've been putting forth in work and school I have forgotten how to have fun. Tonight I found myself reading numerous 10-K forms filed with The Securities and Exchange Commission. I think I actually convinced myself that it was fun and interesting...until I got to my fifth or sixth 10-K form on a company in the retail grocery industry. They all pretty much repeat the same shit over and over again, and most of the information is not useful to my research for my team's industry analysis report. I need info on Porter's Five Forces: Threat of New Entrants, Competitive Rivalry, Bargaining Power of Buyers, Bargaining Power of Sellers, and Threat of Substitute Products.  Oh well, off to have more "fun" researching. Someone save me!!!