.

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thieves Oil

In the spring, I began applying a drop of Thieves oil to the bottom of each foot every morning. After months of my uncle and mom nagging me to use Thieves oil, I finally gave in just so that they would shut up. They claimed it would protect me from getting sick with colds and even the flu. It somehow fights against airborne bacteria. Obviously, I could use some help in that area since I don't really have a properly functioning immune system. However, I was skeptical about the benefits of using Thieves oil on the bottom of my feet. I thought it was just another crazy health claim.

For me, Thieves oil has actually worked in protecting me against colds. Trust me, I'm shocked it's worked so well.  I've been using Thieves oil for about eight months and I've yet to get a cold while using it. The time I did get a cold I had stopped using thieves, but as soon as I started applying it to the bottom of my feet again the cold quickly went away. I didn't get sick when I went to germy NYC.  I've been at work and school when it seems like everyone around me is coughing and sniffling, yet I somehow remain uninfected. I have felt my body fight off nasty colds by sneezing more. It may be foolish, but I now believe in Thieves oil so much that I opted out of getting a flu shot this year. Plus, it makes my feet smell good!

I don't know if Thieves works for everyone, but it works for me. Now a cold is one less thing I have to deal with, which is amazing! I deal with enough health issues so it's nice to be able to focus on other aspects of my health. I used to always be battling some kind of cold. Last year I was so consistently sick that I was never well enough to get a flu shot.

Below is a link about Thieves oil and it's multiple uses. Even though I only use it for #7
http://essentialwellness.tumblr.com/post/13130776527/50-ways-to-use-thieves-essential-oil