.

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Down 9 lbs In a Few Days

I've spent all weekend recovering from the debilitating pain and frequent BMs I encountered Thursday night and Friday. It's 6:30pm on Sunday and I've slept for almost 29 hours  since Friday afternoon. This morning I finally felt well enough to eat. Surprisingly, I haven't regretted that decision yet. I just weighed myself and I'm down to 141.5 lbs. That means I've lost about 9 lbs. in the last few days. It really is scary how fast I can lose weight. It's a good reminder of why I need to try to maintain the 150 threshold though. The pain has stopped, so I'm hopeful things are turning around even if the pounds are still dripping off me. I'm just really sore, weak, and super cautious about what I'm eating even though I have no idea what triggered this in the first place.

Thankfully, I had nothing due for school this week. I have a group project in my portfolio analysis class, but we won't get the details on the project until this Wednesday, so there wasn't anything we could do with that yet. I have an open homework assignment for my supply chain management class, but it's not due until the 23rd, so that was fine to wait. I did review a few chapters for my real estate final though.

I didn't get my long run in this weekend. I wanted to log an eight mile run, but my body wasn't up for it. I could barely stand straight up these past few days. My belly is really sore. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to log eight during the week if I continue to feel better. I have built a solid base, so if I miss a few training runs I should just be able to lower my intervals and still be in good shape to finish my upcoming races.