.

Monday, November 3, 2014

10 Good Things

I decided to put some positivity out into the world with a list of 10 good things in my life right now. In no particular order...
  1. I pooped! (I even trusted a fart)
  2. My period just ended!
  3. I'm passing all of my classes!
  4. I just ran two miles at a 9 minute and 40 second pace!
  5. My gastroenterologist got a new assistant and she was amazingly helpful today! I wanted to hug her!
  6. My specialty pharmacy (Optum Rx) is helping me communicate with my doctor and insurance to figure out if Cimzia will still be covered. It lifts a huge burden off my shoulders.
  7. I feel so well that I did a happy dance this morning in front of the mirror!
  8. My teeth are slowly starting to look better, so I'm smiling more freely again.
  9. I'm not sick!
  10. I am loved!