.

Monday, October 27, 2014

Update on Life

School is no doubt keeping me busy. It seems I spend all of my free time reading, studying, doing homework, and working on projects for each class.  The three classes I'm juggling are going surprisingly well. Except for the fact that I'm making the lowest grade in the class I love the most (portfolio analysis)... go figure. I've got an exam this week in portfolio analysis and then I will have the final exams left in each class. I'm about finished with my huge home appraisal project for my real estate class. Seriously, I can't wait to turn that in on November 4th. After this week, I'll start preparing for finals, which happens to be right around the corner. =)

My social life is pretty much dead. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way at the moment. I really don't have the energy to keep up with anyone. I feel like a hermit, which is weird because usually that quality in others annoys me. I'm certainly in an odd frame of mind. I seem way more introverted than normal. My self esteem kind of dropped when I got that abscess and I haven't quite built it back up yet.

Marathon training went well for two weeks and then today happened. I logged 20 miles last week. I started out feeling well until my ugly bowel movements caught up to me in the form of stomach pain this morning. I was supposed to run today, but my body doesn't feel up for it. I'm taking today off in hopes I'll feel better by my Wednesday run.

My health has been somewhat unpredictable. I would consider myself constipated for the past week with only puss and small amounts of blood passing. There wasn't anything I would label as fecal matter. I felt great at the beginning of last week. However, the constipation and bloody puss slowly caught up to me. Over the weekend, I felt fatigued, which could be caused by losing too much blood. Today, my stomach has been in pain and it hurts to move.  Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow because I've got a marathon to train for.