.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Superhero Sketches

I tend to be a sucker for superheroes. Given the time and money, I could totally see myself stopping by the comic bookstore every Wednesday to check out the new releases. Spiderman, Superman, Green Arrow, The Flash, Ironman, Captain America...etc. I love them! Batman is really the only one  that I don't care for. Anyways my fascination with these superheroes have inspired my latest drawings.


Green Arrow

 I like the tv show Arrow on the CW, which follows Oliver Queen as the Green Arrow so that's what inspired the drawing above. I'm stoked about the spinoff of The Flash that's supposed to be premiering next week on the CW!


Itsy-Bitsy Spiderman

Who doesn't love Peter Parker as Spiderman? I impressed myself with this one. It took some time to get the webbing the way I wanted it on the costume, but it was totally worth it.