.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I Take the Good with the Bad

As if I have a choice I take the good with the bad. The good: The two antibiotics (Flagyl and Cipro) seem to have helped the abscess heal, which in turn means I narrowly escaped surgery for now. My butt doesn't hurt at all.

The bad:  I finished my 10 days of Cipro yesterday and I still have three days left of Flagyl. Between the two of theses antibiotics I've been fighting nausea, loss of appetite, muscle weakness, , fatigue, brain fog, and extremely watery diarrhea. I have pretty much felt shitty for two weeks. I drove for the first time in 11 days today, so I'm guessing I can blame the confusion and brain fog on Cipro.  I actually felt alive today. I'm not completely back to normal... whatever weird, misconstrued version of my normal I'm using to benchmark today might be.