.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Consequences of a Good Day

Yesterday, I had a great day. I woke up feeling well with energy I haven't experienced in a long time. I went shopping, went to lunch with my mom and dad, did laundry, watched some football with my dad, and I even cleaned my room a little. I washed my sheets, which doesn't happen as often as it should because it takes a lot out of me. I didn't even take a nap yesterday.

I woke up today feeling the consequences of a good day. I woke up sore and tired. I tried to finish cleaning my room, but I had the chills and fell asleep sitting on my couch with my portable heater pointed at me and covered in two blankets. I woke up with a neck cramp and moved to my bed. I've been to the bathroom about 15 times today. Eventually, I woke up for dinner sweating like crazy. Hey, at least I haven't been in any pain today.