.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Entering a Different Lottery

I'm going to apply for the drawing of the TCS New York City Marathon 2016 non-guaranteed entry.  Since my marathon time isn't fast enough and I don't want to raise money for entry, I'll have to enter the lottery. The application for the drawing opens tomorrow and the drawing will take place on March 8th, 2016.

Currently, I'm in no physical shape whatsoever, which is why I'm only announcing my entry into the NYC Marathon lottery here. If I happen to get in, I'll blast the news all over the place!  It would be the perfect motivation to get my ass moving again. This race is on my bucket list. Of course, I'm not really expecting to get in, but I figured I might as well try. Hell, if I played the insane odds in the powerball, I can muster up the craziness to play my odds in this. The race isn't until November, so I would have 8 months to train if by some miracle I get in on March 8th.

#maytheoddsbeeverinmyfavor  #daretodream  #daretolive  #daretorun #daretohashtag