.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

One of Those Moods

Do you ever get into one of those moods where everything anybody does just pisses you off, and then you try to convince yourself that you don't give a shit? I found myself in that mood today.

I like to think that typically I am a very easy going person. Most of the time, I really don't give a shit. That's how I usually keep my zen.  I rarely find myself angry. When I do get angry though, it's always with my family. My first go to strategy is to get quiet because I absolutely hate conflict. So, I avoid it if I can by not giving a shit.  If you're looking for a reaction, you are not likely to get one from me. It's taken years of practice, but I have mastered the art of knowing when to keep my mouth shut. However, I am willing to change my strategy if the circumstances warrant it. Trust me, once I open my mouth I won't be shutting it anytime soon. That's a can of worms you probably don't want to open.  Keep me out of petty games and grow up. We're family, people! Love or ignore; don't hate.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.