.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Fun Times Ahead!!!

This Wednesday I was supposed to go to the Shania Twain concert in Jacksonville with Kim, but she will be in Texas visiting Baylor and learning about their PT program.  Have no fear, I was still planning on going even if it meant going by myself. Thankfully, Kelly will be going with me instead. I'm excited because this will give me a chance to start working her out of her shell before our girls/game weekend.  Plus, I know she will know all the words to sing along.

It's only my second week at my new job and I'm already taking off two days this week: Thursday and Friday. That's how fantastic my supervisor is. On Thursday I'll be in Sunrise to pick up Taylor from work at 5:30pm so that we can head to The Shania Twain Concert in Miami. I will accept nothing less than a night we will never forget.

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be spent with Brittany, Kelly, and Taylor! I'm super excited because I think we all need this girls getaway for one reason or another. We will be playing games, drinking, karaoke-ing,  bowling, and beach going. Personally, I'm hoping to forget about life's negativity and my responsibilities this weekend. I don't even care that my pooper has been super active lately. They all know I have Crohn's and I know they will understand if I have to make a lot of trips to the bathroom. I'm not in any pain, so I'm up for a weekend full of fun. It's going to be an interesting dynamic of personalities between the four of us. There will never be a dull moment, which is awesome because I want this weekend to be unforgettable. I want to make memories that will have us laughing for years to come.