.

Monday, May 16, 2016

Hello Appetite, Hello Energy

My appetite is crazy and I'm not sure if it's because of the new medication or because I'm training for a marathon. I've been hungrier than usual in the past week or two. I find myself snacking at work and eating two dinners some nights. My bowel movements have been absolutely beautiful. I've considered taking pictures and framing them. It's been a long time since I've had such awesome poop like this that I forgot it could be this amazing! Taking a dump is effortless, and I think it's because my stricture is fully stretched.

Although I wouldn't go as far as saying that my energy is through the roof, I will say that my energy has increased in the past couple weeks. I'm not as inclined to take naps. I'm going to bed way later because I'm not dead tired by 8pm like I usually am. I find that I have more energy to take care of myself. I'm actually showering every day. It might be gross, but I usually only shower a few times a week because it wears me out. Not only have I been showering every day, but I've also been shaving regularly. I haven't just been brushing my teeth in the morning, I've been brushing them at night, too. I haven't just been doing the bare minimum of laundry because laundry sucks the energy out of me, I've actually been washing my towels and sheets, too! Hygiene is a lot of work, but if my energy keeps increasing I have big plans for new routines.