.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

No Class Left Behind

          I made it through my first day of classes this semester. My three classes are each going to be challenging in their own way. Financial Models will require a lot of study time to get all the homework done every week and to learn how to formulate complicated equations in Excel to build my own financial model throughout the semester. Quantitative Tools II will be tough because integrating the economics and statistical methods will take some brain power to sort the numbers and their meaning.  My other class is a business law class taught by a lawyer. Need I say more. The case studies are already numerous and the kicker is that he doesn't use power points for his lecture. The exams will be based on his lectures, not the book so I'm going to have to be very diligent at taking notes and trying to compare what he's going over and finding it in the book for better clarification. I know I can finish this semester well as long as I don't get behind with all of the coursework and as long as I put forth the effort for all three classes. My motto this semester is no class left behind.