.

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Be Kind

Even though I have been through and continue to go through some pain in the ass shit, literally, I have taken a step back recently to count my blessings.  People all around us are suffering and the truth is that we never really know what anyone is going through. When you're going through shit, don't you put on a brave face? Don't you post significantly more positive posts on social media than posts about real life struggles? 

It's easy to be more absorbed in your own problems than in other people's issues. After all, you are the protagonist of your troubles. If you don't attend to your own conflicts in life, who will? Can anyone honestly understand what you're going through?  This very notion should be the principle in which we empathize with others. Somehow the isolation of suffering is what can connect us to each other.

I'm sure you know the wish I would wish if I had one wish to wish: I wish the world would be freed from its suffering. Be kind; be the reason someone else believes there is good in this world.