.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

I Am Blessed!

When I decided last year to take only one class in the Spring so that I would have time to practice interview skills, sharpen my resume, and job hunt, I never dreamed I would have a new job in January. I honestly anticipated still job hunting well after graduation.  I didn't land just any job, I landed a job that has everything I wanted in my first "real world" job after college. I wanted a company that would be willing to invest in me. They're investing their time and resources to train me in their industry and it's fantastic! I wanted a company that I would have potential to be promoted within to grow with the company and they certainly seem to have that potential. I wanted a company that offered great benefits and after 90 days, I will have access to their great benefits. I wanted to work somewhere I could make a difference and help people and I will have the opportunity to do just that. Dare I say that I've never been this excited about anything before. I am blessed

Now, looking back at how all of the pieces fell perfectly together, it seems crazy. I am beyond excited to see what this year has in store for me. If only I could look through binoculars into the future to see what my future holds...