.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Get to Know Me... Again

Below are a few answers to some questions to get to know me better.

What is your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is being stuck where I am right now in terms of school, work, living arrangements, and health issues because I want to graduate, climb a corporate ladder, own my own home, and be completely healthy 95% of the time.

What would you change about yourself if you could?

I would change my view on love and marriage.

What is your proudest accomplishment?

Currently my proudest accomplishment is finishing Dopey's Challenge, but soon my proudest accomplishment will be graduating with my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Finance from UCF.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Living in my own home, driving a sporty new car, working as a Finance and Insurance Manager for Mazda with sights of a promotion to Sales Manager, and saving for a potential big move across the country.

What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

Although I've been skydiving twice, hot air ballooning, parasailing, and ran a few marathons the most daring thing I've ever done was go to college. I'm in my graduating semester and I still think that going to college takes courage and bravery.

Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

Maggie Grace or Jennifer Lawrence