.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Best of 2016

I know there's a lot of hate going around the internet towards 2016.  However, 2016 was a phenomenal year for me for the most part!
  • I was promoted at work.
  • I entered and won a lottery entry into the NYC Marathon on my first try.
  • I made new friends at work.
  • I started new medicine (Remicade).
  • I felt the best I've felt in over a decade! I got my life back!
  • I had awesome bowel movements.
  • I joined a running group.
  • I made great running friends.
  • I trained for a marathon and regularly woke up at 4am or earlier three days a week to run.
  • I joined a gym.
  • I saw Halsey live in concert.
  • My best friend got engaged!
  • I said yes to be my best friend's Maid of Honor!
  • I socialized and stepped outside of my comfort zone.
  • I went to NYC on vacation with my best friend!
  • I ran the NYC Marathon!
  • I ran an awesome half at OUC!
  • I ran my first relay and my first trail run at Ragnar!
  • I camped for real!
  • My sister graduated from UCF!
  • I got an electric keyboard to learn how to play.