.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

I Have My Life Back

Say what? I'm blogging two days in a row! 

I'm not sure if you've noticed that I haven't been talking too much about my health lately. That's because I am doing amazingly well. I have my life back!!!! My days aren't ruined by pain and fatigue. The shitty feeling is gone. I feel like I'm breaking out of the shell that my bad years with Crohn's put me in. I'm socializing and actually enjoying it. I surprisingly want to make new friends. I am the me I love being. While that might not make sense to you, it makes perfect sense to me. I love having energy. I've got a bounce in my step and a grin on my face because I feel excellent. I love when my wit makes people laugh. My mind is clear and sharp without brain fog and it's awesome! Mostly, I love the fact that Crohn's has not been a factor in my day to day activities. I'm less afraid to make plans for the future. Even though I know a crash from this high on life feeling of being healthy would crush me, I am well enough to consider options I was hesitant to seriously consider before. I certainly wouldn't mind being this healthy for the rest of my life.